Webster Trucks has extensive experience in truck repairs and fabrication work. We offer our customers fabrication services state-wide at any of our four branches (Hobart, Launceston, Devonport and Burnie). Our Derwent Park (Hobart) operation is the largest of our state-wide operations and specialises in the following;
- Customised truck bodies to suit
- Flat trays, container skels
- Tautliners, hook lifts
- Tradespeople – ladder racks, sign racks, toolbox fit-up
- Landscapers – tippers (incl side discharge)
- Local council and emergency services applications are our specialty
- Supply, installation and servicing of tailgate loaders.
- Refurbishment and painting of bodies.
- Turntable and slider installation
- Aluminium chassis covers
- Chassis rail, cross-member, suspension and skid plate modification and repairs.
- Trailer repairs and general fabrication.
- Truck body swaps, all makes, models, types.
- Chassis modifications, extensions, shortening.
- Electrical beacons, work lights, charging systems, alarms/cameras - installation and repairs.
- Hydraulic and pneumatic installations and repair.
- Towbars, couplings, trailer brakes and lazy axle installation.
- Tasmanian Fassi Crane agents
- Fassi cranes, Tadano cranes, TAM hook lifts and Marrell skip loaders
- Installation, servicing and repairs to all crane types.
- 10 year inspection certification.
- Engineering certification provided and all work compliant to VSB6.
We pride ourselves on being able to listen to our customer’s needs and provide the best service possible.
For further information or a quote please contact: email@example.com or phone(03) 6211 0559 during work hours.